Quickie Holy Grail Hair Care Post!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hey guys thought I'd just put up a quickie HG post today for one of my hair care products I just can't live without :)



It"s the Chroma Riche Reflection Fluid leave in serum by Kerastase!

For years I've used Kerastase hair products on and off, generally due to the price being fairly hefty and me always on the lookout for a cheaper alternative, however I always end up going back to them.

One of my more recent (last 3 years) and loyal loves is the Chroma Riche leave in conditioning treatment. It's described as a "Luminous softening essence for Highlighted or very sensitised colour-treated hair" and has the texture of a light weight fluid serum, definitely more light weight that any argon oil type products.

The benefits as listed on the Kerastase USA website are as follows:
Provides detangling and styling ease
Maximizes color radiance and shine
Moisturizes hair, leaving it soft and supple to the touch
UV filter and color protection
Protects hair from external aggressions
It smells like all the other Chroma Riche range products, kind of sweet and fruity but still nice. I have a massive thing for the Nutritive Bain series products from Kerastase, for some reason they remind me of coconut oil, sunscreen and the beach... I have a weird nose LOL.

I like to apply it every time after I've washed my hair, which is roughly every second or third day. Once I've towel dried I put 1.5-2 pumps - which is plenty enough for my long hair - in my hands and rub it all over my palms and the backs of my hands then I start scrunching in through the ends of my hair (while my head's flipped over) and then work it up the mid length until the majority of it is gone, then using the remaining traces  of product, I run that through my scalp. 

With this product LESS in BEST! You can always go back in with more if need be but if you use too much you'll end up with a limp overloaded locks and nobody wants that! 


Kerastase Chroma Riche Serum comes in a pump bottle and is a colourless fluid

The reason I'm so in love with this product is it's the only thing I've found so far that my super fine, dead straight hair *ugh* doesn't get weighed down by. I also dye my hair regularly and generally do silly things to it that dry it out drastically and when I use this product not only is my hair soft and lush, it appears re-hydrated and is super-super shiny!

The bottle may seem small at just 125ml for $40USD but a small amount goes a looooooong way! I usually get about 9 months-1 year out of a bottle depending on the length of my hair. I even find I can go a month or so not using an expensive conditioner, just a cheapie one and this product afterwards.



So yeah, if you haven't tried it out before I highly recommend it, especially if you're like me and have super fine straight hair that you can never seem to find a leave in conditioner that doesn't turn your hair into a greasy hot mess.

Thanks for reading!

Bambi xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe