Mid-Week Retail Therapy

Thursday, January 16, 2014

After work yesterday I decided to finally trawl the stock take sale leftovers at Myer's in hopes of scooping up a beauty bargain. 

Unfortunately nothing was tickling my fancy but I did wander by the Chanel stand and swatched a gorgeous quad which has now made it's way to the top of my birthday wishlist!

Chanel - Les 4 Ombre - Vanites 08
- apologies for the dodgy/blurry images from my phone! 

I did pick up a few bits and pieces though, some cute super loose singlets for the gym, a gorgeous vanilla bar soap by Moxie, some bottom-of-the-barrel last pieces of the Christmas edition Vanilla Bliss from Body Shop and a cute little eye shadow quad by Miss Shop that looked all alone and shiny at the counter and was only $8 so I impulsed bought it LOL.




Anyways, yay for mid week retail therapy to help get over those humpday blues :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe