Quick'n'Dirty Post

Monday, January 13, 2014

HUZZAH!!!
My Rouge Bunny Rouge samples finally arrived today!!!! (btw screw you Australia Post for totally lying about the date on you "attempted" to drop off my parcel).
After an incredibly lovely conversation about which foundation would suit my skin tone in the Skin Sanctuary range with an RBR customer service rep, they recommended I should try some samples first prior to placing my order. I was concerned about ordering blind as I had already order Wheat Cream which was too dark for me - but luckily matches my summer fake tan (when I can be bothered LOL) so it wasn't a total waste. RBR also included the Milk Aquarelle range for me to try as I was interested in picking that up too!

RBR Sample Package including all shades from the Milk Aquarelle and Skin Sanctuary foundation lines and their new Genesis Primer

So I will definitely be uploading a detailed post with all the swatches of both ranges and my review of them too - I'll also do a review of their new Genesis primer which was included in the package. Unfortunately I can't order any of their fragrances as they are not able to post them to Australia even though the included sample was lovely.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe