Paul & Joe Spring 2014 Blush in Azalea

Monday, February 03, 2014



It arrived!!!! *does a happy dance* My new P&J blush is here and is so adorable!! Love the packaging so much! Such a shame I smeared half the gorgeous design in my over zealous attempts at swatching :(




how it arrived in teh box....

.....and out of the box!


such cute packaging!! even the back labelling is adorable :)
love the floral pattern stamped on the blush
The texture super soft and sits in that nice range of not overly pigmented but can be built up to a crazy opacity in just a couple of layers.

:( all smudged up
Sorry about the swatches, they were just a quick swipe dry over bare skin - left is with flash and right is natural light. the left swatch is the colour from underneath the pattern while the right swatch is a mixture of the lavender/white/pink of the top layer that includes the design.


I purchased my P&J Azalea from asos.com during the Aussie Day 20% off sale for 31.96AUD  approximately I believe - I think they retail for 39.59AUD normally.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe