April Lustables

Saturday, April 05, 2014



Here are this month's lusatbles!! Honestly I struggled to come up with much after splurging last month on my birthday - scarily I'm a lil shopped out LOL. Anywho a few of these are items I need to restock and others are long time lemmings that I haven't got around to purchasing. 


1. OCC Metallic Lip Tar in Role Play - the OCC Lip Tars have been a massive lemming of mine for ages and when the metallic range of shades came out I was extra excited! I also love a vampy-lustworthy red so I'll most likely purchase this shade first

2. Japanese Face & Body Rice Scrub by Corryne's Natural Soaps - I've loved this WA based indie natural soap company for forever now and have yet to try their face scrubs, will definitely be putting this on my next soap restock order

3. Hourglass's Mineral Veil Primer - a while ago I went into Mecca Cosmetica to swatch a heap of high end/luxury overseas branded beauty products which included a few items from the Hourglass range. One of my faves was the well known Mineral Veil Primer which just seemed to smooth out skin imperfections beautifully that I've been dying to get my hands on it ever since.

4. Pure Coconut Soap by Corryne's Natural Soap - another favourite from Corryne's that I recently ran out of! I find it great to have on hand for when my skin is being dry and/or fussy.

5. Kevyn Aucoin's Liquid Airbrush Foundation - ever since trying the KA's Sensual Skin Enhancer I've been dying to try some of their other face products. I might try some samples from CameraReadyCosmetics.com first before purchasing a full size just so I can get the best colour match.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe