Rouge Bunny Rouge Collection (pic heavy)

Friday, May 23, 2014




For a while I've been meaning to go through all of my Rouge Bunny Rouge products as so many of them are favourites. But until I can get to each one and do an in-depth review post, I thought I might tantalise you with a sampler/preview of what's to come!



So here they are in all they're glory!



I have this bad habit of when I find a new brand that I haven't tried before, I like to grab one or two items from each category of products they have eg, some lippies, some eyeshadows, some face products etc. With RBR I fell in love with so many different items I ended up splurging and buying more of each LOL.
To date I think I've made 5 or so orders from their site and am somewhere around the total spend amount of $500AUD - I nearly died the first time I added it up! I know, I know it's terrible, I have a problem! But you know........yolo.

- Face -




Skin Sanctuary Time Defying Foundation

L-R: Linen Cream, Quoin Cream, Wheat Cream, Barely Cream under direct flash 

L-R: Linen Cream, Quoin Cream, Wheat Cream, Barely Cream under indirect daylight balanced flash


Milk Aquarelle Foundation 

I have a little sample pot of Almond Milk Parfait shade however there was a crack in the lid and when I went to swatch it the product had separated and dried up :( 

L-R: Coconut Milk Parfait, Chestnut Milk Parfait,  Cashew Milk Parfait & Hazelnut Milk Parfait 
under indirect daylight balanced flash

Seas of Illumination Highlighting Liquid and Bronzing Glow Liquid 

L-R: Sea of Tranquillity, Sea of Clouds, Sea of Showers and As If It Were Summer Still... under direct flash 
L-R: Sea of Tranquillity, Sea of Clouds, Sea of Showers and As If It Were Summer Still...
under indirect daylight balanced flash


Original Skin Primer, Make-Up Melt Cleanser & Loves Light Highlighting Powder 

L-R: Genesis, Deliquesce, & Goddess (swatched heavily and then sheered out) under indirect
daylight balanced flash

- Eyes & Cheek -


Long Lasting Eye Shadows 

Long Lasting Eye Shadows

L-R: Sweet Dust Seriema (heavily swatched and sheered), Bejewelled Skylark, Abyssinian Catbird
& Eclipse Eagle under indirect daylight balanced flash  
L-R: Electrifying Storm-Petrel, Mysterious Tinamou, Mountain Bluebird, Periwinkle Cardinal
& Resplendent Quetzal
 under indirect daylight balanced flash  
L-R: Electrifying Storm-Petrel, Mysterious Tinamou, Mountain Bluebird, Periwinkle Cardinal
& Resplendent Quetzal under direct flash

L-R: Electrifying Storm-Petrel, Mysterious Tinamou, Mountain Bluebird, Periwinkle Cardinal
& Resplendent Quetzal under direct flash

Dramatic Lash Mascara, Long Lasting Cream Eye Shadow & Decadent Duos

Megaplumes in Oxblood Panache & Silk Aether in Batiste Grayling
Decadent Duo in Rumba
L-R: Rumba Cheek (heavy and sheer), Rumba Lipgloss, Batiste Grayling (heavy and sheered out)
& Oxblood Panache under indirect daylight balanced flash

L-R: Rumba Cheek (heavy and sheer), Rumba Lipgloss, Batiste Grayling (heavy and sheered out)
& Oxblood Panache under direct  flash



- Lips -

Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipsticks & Hues of Enchantment Colour Burst Lipsticks



Perfume of His Gaze, Irreverence, Whim of Mine & Murmurings under direct flash
Perfume of His Gaze, Irreverence, Whim of Mine & Murmurings under indirect daylight balanced flash


Gleaming Temptations Lip Gloss

Blameless under direct flash


And yet even though I have all these beautiful items I still have a huge wishlist! A few more lipsticks for sure, definitely more of the matte eye shadows - they're so creamy and delicious, a full size Skin Sanctuary in Linen Cream to mix with my Wheat Cream and new items I'm lusting over would be Sleeping Under the Mandarin Tree pigment, the new Finishing Powder, the eye kohls, liquid liners and the blushes.

Phew! Waaaay too many to try and justify spending more $$ to my other half :P but I'll probably end up collecting them soon enough.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe