Happy 1st Birthday Bambikai Land!!!

Wednesday, January 07, 2015



Huzzah! For the first time ever I can say "I've been blogging for a year" :)

It's been a crazy ride guys but I've loved every minute of it and can't wait to keep going in 2015!


I've got heaps of exciting new stuff planned with a big focus on finally branching out into some more nerd/tech/photography based articles and some great new regular informative beauty based mini posts (I know, I know I really need to get more regular with my posting but that damn pesky day job keeps chewing up my time!).

There's going to be even more reviews and more tutorials and maybe - if the stars align and I can sort out some technical issues - a youtube channel too! #excited

I also have a cool new project that's still in the planning stages but should be out by March that I hope will get people talking/thinking about body image issues, self confidence, your identity online and current social media perceptions/practises.

And lastly I want to add a fortnightly or maybe monthly post where you guys get to know me a little better. A fun post full of random facts and what stuff I'm into at the moment and somewhere we can all share what cool nerdy shit we're currently obsessing over together :)

So yeah, watch this space for some exciting new content coming this year!

I also want to say thanks to all my readers and the people that have commented over the past year - it's not a lot of people but to everyone who bothers to take the time and read my ramblings or check out my photos and even occasionally post a comment, thank you so, so, so much!

For so long I was a beauty blog lurker and have learnt from and loved so many beauty gurus on youtube and through their various blogs, so it feels amazing to create my own content and share that with you guys - if you ever want to chat or have a question or idea for post on Bambikai Land just send me a comment or shoot me an email (deets on the About Me page). You can even find me on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook if you'd like chat there.

Anywho, here's to another year of blogging and awesomeness!

Bambi xox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe